The Parish Library is in need of volunteers. We are looking for fresh ideas and extra-helping hands. You may join the library volunteers as:
1. Library Committee member – please see below for functions and detail.
2. Library Aide – – to be available to man the parish library to assist parishioners, answer any questions about the library and help find materials. No expertise required and training will be provided.
- Weekday volunteers you may choose to sign-up for one day/week on either Monday or Wednesday for 2 hours.
- Sunday – It is a commitment of a ½ hour to an hour after the 8 or 10 am Sunday Masses (of your choice) with rotating weeks depending on number of volunteers.
3. Book Club leader – to organize and lead an evening book club.
For more information on the library, please email Betty Navarre.
The Library Committee is a group of people committed in working together to perform the following goals:
- To promote the Parish Library and it’s services within the St. Anastasia Catholic Church parish community.
- To sponsor and host any activities which encourage the use of the Parish Library.
- To participate in sponsored activities.
- To sponsor and participate in the Annual Used Book Sale.
The Committee holds General Meetings every three months.