The Parish Library is in need of volunteers. We are looking for fresh ideas and extra-helping hands. You may join the library volunteer staff as:
1. Library Committee member – please see below for functions and detail.
2. Library Aide – – to be available to man the parish library to assist parishioners, answer any questions about the library and help find materials. No expertise required and training will be provided.
- Weekday volunteers you may choose to sign-up for one day/week for either 10am-12pm or 1-3pm.
- Sunday – It is a commitment of a ½ hour to an hour after the Mass of your choice with rotating weeks depending on number of volunteers.
3. Book Club leader – to organize and lead an evening book club.
For more information, please email Betty Navarre.
The Library Committee is a group of people committed in working together to perform the following goals:
- To promote the Parish Library and its services within the St. Anastasia Catholic Church parish community.
- To sponsor and host any activities which encourage the use of the Parish Library.
- To participate in sponsored activities.
- To sponsor and participate in the Annual Used Book Sale.
The Committee holds General Meetings every three months.