The Kroger Community Rewards Program enables us to be “rewarded” for a percentage of your purchase dollars from Kroger on a quarterly basis. If you have a Kroger Plus card already, you can begin enrolling online, just go to the website mentioned below and begin enrolling; we have been designated as Non-Profit Organization # 84854 (this is the NPO#), keep this number handy for the enrollment process.
You must re-register your card each year (in April) to designate St. Anastasia as your beneficiary of choice!
To register, follow these steps:
- Login (here)
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy when signing up online to register your card after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Once on the site, click on Sign In/Register or Re-enroll
- Most of you will be new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address, and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 84854 for the NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Remember, purchases will not count for St. Anastasia until after you register your card(s).
- If you use your phone number at the register, call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, you can get one at the service desk. Using This Will Not Increase Your Bill or Invoice. the Donation Comes from The Kroger Profit Portion of The Purchase.
Meijer is very generous with our Parish. They have contributed approximately $3000 a year for the last few years through their Simply Give program. This program reaches out to the community asking for donations of $10 or more and then Meijer matches all these gifts. You can get Simply Give donation cards in the gathering space at church or the parish office or at the Rochester Hills store (Auburn and Rochester Rd.) You can use these at any store.
While at Meijer you can increase the power of your donation by using a Community Reward card or without any cost to you support the store that is feeding our poor by orchestrating a donation to the parish. These cards are available at the store. You then need to go online and register with the code for St. Anastasia for us to receive a percentage of your purchase. The code is 237371.
To register online:
- Go to the Meijer website
- Click on My Account
- Click on either Sign In or Create Account
- Follow the prompts entering the code 237371 or St Anastasia for the agency to receive the rewards.
- This will not increase your purchase total; the percentage is taken from Meijer’s profit.
- You must use your card each time for us to receive credit.