NEW Tuition Schedule for 2021-22
- Family Fee:………………………… $125 (START with this, then ADD from list below – $350 CAP for registered families)
- Please ADD in additional fees PER CHILD:
- ADD $50 – For each child registering for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd
- ADD $50 – For each child registering for Family Catechesis (not preparing for sacraments this year, Gr K – 7)
- ADD $100 – For each child registering for Family Catechesis PLUS First Communion Prep (Gr 2+, Spanish Level 2)
- ADD $100 – For each teen registering for Confirmation Year 1 OR Year 2 (Gr 8 – 10)
Please note that we have re-instated our $350 CAP for families who are registered members of St. Anastasia Parish.
Paying Your Tuition: Online Payments are convenient and secure! Please be sure to choose the “Religious Education Tuition” icon on this site when paying online. Checks may be made out to St. Anastasia (with “RE Tuition” in the memo line) and mailed or delivered to the Religious Ed Office, 4571 John R, Troy MI 48085. (Please do not place your payments in the collection bin at Mass). Cash payments must be made in person. We do have the ability to process a credit card payment in the Parish Office during regular business hours.
Payment Policy—Payment in full is expected at the time of registration. Tuition assistance – or a payment plan – is available for any registered family who cannot afford to pay the fee in total – though you MUST contact the Religious Education Office to discuss your need. A refund may be requested if a student drops through the end of December, with the following stipulation – $25 non-refundable through October 31, $75 non-refundable November 1 through December 20. No refund after December 20.
Waivers & Payment Plans: If you are in need of a partial waiver or special payment plan, please communicate that with the Religious Education Office.
Questions? Contact the Religious Education Office