We invite you to come worship God with us at St. Anastasia Catholic Church.
Always Loved, Always Welcome!
Please note, there are changes to our regular Mass schedule effective Saturday, March 13, 2021. Please see here for more information.
6:00 PM Spanish Mass
(Spanish Mass: 2nd & 4th Saturdays of the month- Reservation not needed)
3 Options to attend Weekend Mass:
- Attend Mass in person (please wear a mask & social distance. Reservation is needed)
- Watch Mass livestreamed from your car and come to the doors of the Church for Holy Communion
- Watch Mass livestreamed from home on our YouTube channel
How to make a reservation to attend a weekend Mass.
Click here to make your reservation.
Here’s how to make your secure, online offertory gift to St. Anastasia.
Click here to make your gift.
Helps for watching a livestream Mass
- Daily Readings – Prepare your heart ahead of time.
- An Act of Spiritual Communion
- Livestream our Mass
- Livestream a local Mass
- Come Home to Hope Letter from Archbishop Vigneron (regarding dispensation, February 9, 2021)
- Snow/Inclement Weather Policy
Monday through Friday
- No reservation needed.
- Masks and social distancing required.
- Masses are also livestreamed on our YouTube channel.
Mass Intention Procedures
Mass intentions need to be arranged at least two weeks in advance. Mass intentions are for persons living (special intentions like: health, anniversaries, birthdays, thanksgiving) and for the deceased.
We accept Mass intentions for each Mass that is scheduled. The Tuesday morning Masses are “collective Masses” meaning that more than one intention may be offered that day.
You may request a Mass by calling the Parish Office (248) 689-8380. The usual donation is $10.
- Tuesdays at 6:00 pm in the Church.
- Please wear a mask and practice social distancing.
- Confessions can also be made by appointment by calling the Parish Office at (248) 689-8380.
- To find other opportunities in the area, see here.
Out of Town?
Inclement Weather Policy for St. Anastasia
Activities are subject to change, with or without notice.