LAST UPDATED November 12, 2020 (Note: there are frequent updates occurring, please be patient and check back for any changes).
As a Church, one of our sacred duties is to look after the health and safety of the community in our parishes and schools. Part of that duty is to help prevent and respond to infectious diseases that may be in the community.”– Archdiocese of Detroit
Masses (last Updated 10.12.2020)
If attending Mass in person, things are going to look very different! Please familiarize yourself with the NEW Phase 1 Guidelines, Returning to Church on our website.
All weekend and daily Masses will be livestreamed on our YouTube channel.
- How to make a Spiritual Communion
- Daily Masses on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:15 am and will be livestreamed. No ticket needed at this time.
- Saturday: Mass at 4:00 pm. Ticket is needed and Mass will be livestreamed.
- Mass in Spanish on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the month at 6:00 pm. No ticket is needed at this time. Mass will also be livestreamed.
- Sunday Masses are at 9:00 am, 12:00 pm, and 5 pm. Ticket is needed and Mass will be livestreamed.
- Sunday Mass at 5:00 pm has been moved INdoors.
- The 3:00 pm Mass on Sundays will no longer be offered.
- Ticket information for Masses, please see here.
- Livestream our Mass
- Livestream a local Mass (Daily and Sunday)
- Catholic TV, streaming and previous Masses
- Catholic TV, Pope Francis recorded Masses
Funerals (last Updated 4.2.2020)
If you need information about a funeral, please contact our Worship Coordinator, Holly by email or call (248) 689-8380 ext. 109 and leave a message.
Reconciliation (last Updated 6.1.2020)
The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be offered on Tuesdays from 6:00-7:00 pm in the Church. Please wear a mask and social distance. If you need an appointment, please call our Parish Office at (248) 689-8380.
Parish Offices (last Updated 3.19.2020)
Are temporarily closed. If you are in need of anything, please call our Parish Office (248) 689-8380 and leave a message. Please be patient with us and allow for extra time for a return call with this new temporary adjustment.
In the event of an emergency, please call the Parish Office and follow the prompts (248) 689-8380.
Chapel (last Updated 3.14.2020)
Is temporarily closed per the direction of the AOD.
Adoration (last Updated 11.4.2020)
Outdoor Eucharistic Adoration will be in the parking lot in front of the Divine Mercy Chapel. Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 am until Benediction at 7:00 pm. IF there is a funeral, Benediction of the Holy Sacrament will not be until 11:30 am to allow for the funeral procession. Please keep an eye on our website for details or call our Parish Office (248) 689-8380.
Please remain inside your car or pray outside using a mask and social distancing.
Donations (last updated 11.5.2020)
- Food Pantry: Donations can be brought to the doors of the Pastoral Center (by the garden fence)
Between 9 Am -11 Am on Tuesday and Thursday Only. Or you may drop them off in the Gathering Space before Mass. See our website for details.
- Your financial support is still needed! Try our new and secure online portal. See our website for details.
Keep in Touch Via:
- See this week’s online Good News Bulletin (Be sure to subscribe to get the weekly bulletin to your email!)
- Social Media:
From Deacon Tom Caporuscio (last Updated 6.1.2020)
- Memorial of the Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of the Church 6.1.2020
- Mary, Model of Christian Mothers, May 10, 2020 (Mother’s Day)
- The Light out of Darkness by Dn. Tom Caporuscio 5.6.2020
- The Conversion and Calling of St Paul 5.1.2020
- The Complexity of Our Faith by Dn. Tom Caporuscio 4.19.2020
- Palm Sunday -There is Hope Beyond the Passion of Our Lord 4.5.2020
- Laetare Sunday – I Am the Light of the World 3.22.2020
- JESUS CALMS THE STORM Dn. Tom 3.22.2020
- JESÚS CALMA LA TORMENTA Dn. Tom 3.22.2020
- Crossing the Bridge to Salvation_ by Deacon Tom Caporuscio 3.15.2020
Communications from The Aod & the Governor (last Updated 11.13.2020)
- Letter from Archbishop Allen Vigneron 11.13.2020
- Full Letter from Archbishop Allen Vigneron 3.13.2020
- Carta completa a los fieles del Arzobispo Allen Vigneron 3.13.2020
- Carta completa a los fieles del Arzobispo Allen Vigneron 3.12.2020
- Updates and Press releases from Governor Gretchen Whitmer
- Archdiocese of Detroit, Updates & Emergency Responses COVID-19
- Archdiocese of Detroit Announcements and Press Releases
At Home Opportunities
Discover GREAT Catholic content for ALL ages with “the Netflix for Catholics”.
- Family Movie Night on FORMED
- Sunday Homilies by Bishop Robert Barron
- EWTN Global Catholic Network, Readings of the Day
Prayers of The Faithful
- For those who are suffering in the current outbreak of sickness that they may be healed, and for the happy repose of all those who have died from sickness in the recent weeks; let us pray to the Lord…
- For scientists, health professionals, public officials, and all who are serving the public good in this difficult and uncertain time, that they be filled with wisdom and understanding; let us pray to the Lord…
- That in times of illness our merciful and loving Father will strengthen our faith and trust in his goodness and divine providence; let us pray to the Lord…
- That our compassionate Father would touch all who are affected by the current outbreak with healing and peace; let us pray to the Lord…
- Peace in a Time of Anxiety
- Prayer Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Coronavirus
- Michigan Community Mitigation Strategies
- Oakland County Health Division, Coronavirus/COVID-19 Information
As Archbishop Vigneron wrote, “Let us entrust ourselves to Our Lady of Lourdes, patron for those who suffer illness. Through her intercession, may God grant healing and protection to the people of southeast Michigan and beyond.”
St. Anastasia, pray for us!
*All above information is subject to change with or without warning.