We are so excited to continue updating our Parish Library with a new and fresh look and with great resources to better fit the needs of our parishioners … and we need your help!
Ways you can help (by September 5, 2021):
- Chairs: Do you have a very gently used, clean comfy chair (or 2) we can have? Please email us your name, a brief description of the chair and a picture! Note: please do not drop anything off!
- Monetary: We are looking for monetary sponsors for:
* A hospitality cart (3 sponsors at $50 each);
*New resources (30 sponsors at $10 each);
*Donations to purchase gently used chairs in the event we are unable to get both chairs donated.
To make a financial donation of any amount, please visit our secure online portal here. If writing out a check, please mark your envelope ‘Library” be sure to put ‘library donation’ in the memo too!
- Resources: Do you own a gently used copy of these specific books? Please drop these specific books only off to our Parish Office during regular office hours.
- My Sisters the Saints by Colleen Carroll Campbell
- The Return of the Prodigal Son by Henri Nowan
- Bible Basics for Catholics by John Bergsma
- The Catholic Table: Finding Joy Where Food and Faith Meet by Emily Stimpson Chapman
- The Grace of Enough: Pursuing Less and Living More in a Throwaway Culture by Haley Stewart
- Made This Way: How to Prepare Kids to Face Today’s Tough Moral Issues by Leila Miller
Thank you so very much!!! Any questions, please email Kim Houseman or call (248) 689-8380 Ext. 112.