2019-2020 Parish Pastoral Council
The Parish Pastoral Council is a consultative body to the Pastor and act as the “eyes and ears” of the parish. The Council reflects upon the visions, hopes and needs of the parish and then establishes goals that are in turn implemented by the Parish Commissions and committees.
The current list of goals is available here: Focus Areas.
Members of the Council are nominated by an annual lottery and serve a 3 year term. Council meetings are held (generally) on the fourth Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. and are open to parish members. April, November, and December tend to differ from the pattern. There will be no meeting in January.
Questions and concerns for the PPC can be emailed to the Parish Council.
- Pastor: Fr. Steve Wertanen
- Associate Pastor: Fr. Jim Houbeck
- Deacon: Tom Caporuscio
Chair: Bill Ferris (2019-2020)
Vice Chair: Ann Comiskey (2020-2021)
- Adult Faith Formation: (Elizabeth Spencer)
- Christian Service: (Kim Houseman)
Representative: Marci Aiuto
- Education: (Elizabeth Spencer)
- Evangelization: (Brenda Kozlowski)
- Finance: (Brian Burgin)
- Parish Life & Stewardship: (Brenda Kozlowski)
- Worship: (Holly Michelcavage)
Parishioners at Large: (Term End)
- Representative: Bill Ferris (2017/18 – 2020, 3 yrs.)
- Representative: Kim Lavallee Alternate (2017/18 – 2020, 3 yrs.)
- Representative: Nick Cotta (2018/19 – 2020, 2 yrs.)
- Representative: Mary Bell (2018/19 – 2020/21, 3 yrs.)
- Representative: Ann Comiskey (2018/19 – 2020/21, 3 yrs.)
- Representative: Crystal Wallack (2018/19 – 2020/21, 3 yrs.)
- Peggy Chinoski
- Russ Pach
Vicariate: Representative: Mike Wullaert email@example.com
Staff Liaison: Representative: Florence Parent firstname.lastname@example.org