- We bring food weekly to shelters
- We deliver Focus Hope boxes to our neighbors in Troy down the street once a month
- We make blankets for ill children in hospitals
- We feed Troy hungry families weekly from our Troy People concerned Food pantry
- We go to Troy Beaumont weekly on Sundays, to bring the Eucharist to patients
- We visit homebound parishioners every week and bring Jesus
- We meet monthly to plan and problem-solve Christian Service projects
- We meet with Stephens Care receivers weekly to care for them, and walk their road with them
Christian Service works for you – the people. Please pray for our ministers who serve.
If you want to learn how you can be involved and make a difference, please email Kim or call 248-689-8380.