You’re Invited! All are Welcome! – any age, gender, or skill level
Saturday, March 29, 2013 9 AM – 3 PM In the Davidson Center
Our chapter has now given away over 18,000 blankets!
We need the following supplies from each person:
- Soft flannel fabrics in 2.5-yard lengths, preshrunk – as many as possible
- One package of satin blanket binding (please check label for accuracy)
- Whichever gear set (below) you’d like to use, marked with your name:
- SET A: sewing machine, extra needles, scissors, seam ripper, extension cord
- SET B: iron, ironing board, sprayer, extension cord
- SET C: rotary mat, rotary cutter, rotary ruler, scissors
- SET D: sharp pins, scissors, hand needles, thread (pin cushion optional)
- ~If you would prefer to work with fleece, please bring all those supplies instead~
Lunch will be provided. If you would like to donate muffins, chips, fruit, cookies, or drinks, please let me know. I need an accurate lunch count, so PLEASE, PLEASE call, email, or mail this form to register.